Below is a list of publications produced by TRIATLAS.
- Imbol Koungue, R. A., M. Rouault, S. Illig, P. Brandt, and J. Jouanno: Benguela Niños and Benguela Niñas in forced ocean simulation from 1958 to 2015, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 124, 5923-5951, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1029/2019JC015013
- Bachèlery, M.-L., S. Illig, and M. Rouault, 2020: Interannual Coastal Trapped Waves in the Angola-Benguela Upwelling System and Benguela Niño and Niña events. Journal of Marine Systems, 203, 103262. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmarsys.2019.103262
- 2020. A satellite era warming hole in the equatorial Atlantic Ocean. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 125, e2019JC015834. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1029/2019JC015834 , , , & ,
- López-Parages, J., P.-A. Auger, B. Rodríguez-Fonseca, N. Keenlyside, C. Gaetan, A. Rubino, M. Woldeyes Arisido, and T. Brochier, 2020: El Niño as a predictor of round sardinella distribution along the northwest African coast. Progress in Oceanography, 186, 102341. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102341
Akinsanola, A. A., W. Zhou, T. Zhou, and N. Keenlyside, 2020: Amplification of synoptic to annual variability of West African summer monsoon rainfall under global warming. npj Climate and Atmospheric Science, 3, 21. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41612-020-0125-1
- Keenlyside, N., Y. Kosaka, N. Vigaud, A. Robertson, Y. Wang, D. Dommenget, J.-J. Luo, and D. Matei, 2020: Basin Interactions and Predictability. Interacting Climates of Ocean Basins: Observations, Mechanisms, Predictability, and Impacts, C. R. Mechoso, Ed., Cambridge University Press.
Acknowledging and publishing TRIATLAS
For EU H2020 projects open-access publishing is mandatory.
Please check with your institute’s EU project advisor or the Project Office (UiB) before you make a decision about where to publish your results.
The EU checks on open-access publishing. Non-compliance can result in partial or complete loss of funding.
Please remember to acknowledge TRIATLAS in all dissemination activities (paper, poster, talks etc.): “This study/paper/etc was supported by the TRIATLAS project, which has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 817578.”
TRIATLAS deliverable and milestone templates